Chupa Chups Candy 3 Choco Flavoured Candy 50pcs (5 bag)





You are looking at ONE packet of Chupa Chups Lollipops 3 Choco Flavoured (Choco Flavour, Choco Vanilla Flavour, Choco Strawberry Flavour) Candy, 10 units net weight of 120g per bag. you will get 50 pcs in 5 bag. 

This is new, still not open, come from factory. :)

PRICE : $29.99 (50Pcs) 
SHIPPING : $4.00 (wrapping/packing and shipment )



Shipping time will be take around 10-20 day depend on your location (not included holiday). All the item will be ship next day using Airmail Register for more secure after received full payment. 

For more information please mail me. We will try respond within 24 hour.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I wonder what they taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me i just like the strawbery taste it very good.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! That's all I can say about these little tasty treats.

    It more than satisfies my never ending urge for chocolate!

    ReplyDelete