New Nescafe Original Sticks Instant Coffee 60 Stick 3 in 1


You are looking at ONE packet of Nescafe 3 in 1 - Regular, net weight of 60 Sticks x 20g. 

YOU WILL GET SAME AS PICTURE.

THE ITEM WILL BE SEND USING AIRMAIL. THIS IS NEW, COME FROM FACTORY. 
WE NOT SEND USING PACKET TO CUT THE SHIPPING AND WRAPPING COST. The item will be put in the box for more secure.

100% SATISFACTION ON GREAT INSTANT NESCAFE DRINK.


PRICE : $48.00  
SHIPPING : free shipping


Shipping time

Shipping time will be take around 10-20 day depend on your location (not included holiday). All the item will be ship next day using Airmail Register for more secure after received full payment. 

 For more information please mail me. We will try respond within 24 hour.

 

1 comment:

  1. These are by far my favorite!

    Such a simple idea, with a great taste to match. I keep these in my car for when I need a pick-me-up on the go!

    Will be buying again!

    ReplyDelete